– A woman clears at 3am and fajr prayer is 5am. So she clears during nighttime. Which prayers does she need to do?
She goes back to the beginning of the night prayers she missed: Maghreb and isha. Then she continues with the fajr.
– She clears at 5:30am. Fajr prayer is at 5am. Which prayers does she need to do?
She is only responsible for fajr.
– Fajr comes in at 5am. Sunrise at 6:30am. She clears at 7am. Which prayers does she need to do?
Since she clears at the daytime, she is not responsible for any nighttime prayers. She just prays duhr and
– She clears after duhr. Which prayers is she responsible for?
She is responsible for duhr.
– She clears at 4:30pm and asr came in at 4pm. Which prayers does she need to do?
This is daytime so she is responsible for duhr, as well as asr.