If a person travels to another area with the intention of staying a very prolonged time, such as a student of knowledge traveling to the area from overseas and planning on staying several years, would he be allowed to take the concession of a traveler?

Find answers

In this case, the student can only break his fast on the day of travel because he will be considered a resident of the area for the years he spends in it.