The IAR is seeking a professional, dependable and hard-working Property Maintenance Technician.
Maintenance technicians safeguard and maintain the physical condition of property and equipment according to company guidelines and standards, and protect them from damage, loss, and deterioration.
- Ensures all interior and exterior areas of property are litter free, clean and presentable
- Completes and documents service requests in a thorough, timely manner
- Identifies and repairs building deficiencies
- Operates and maintains tools and equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintains a clean, safe, well organized work area and ensures an adequate inventory supply
- Performs routine maintenance and repair on central and/or individual air conditioning unit
- Delivers services with positive, customer focused behavior and teams with co-workers to complete assignments
- Related vocational training and/or work experience
- Must be able to read and write service requests
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude along with basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, drywall repair.
- HVAC knowledge and EPA certification preferred
- Previous commercial maintenance experience preferred
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including rotational “on-call” for emergencies
- Proficient in English
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]