Your Hajj Team at the Islamic Association of Raleigh is excited to share the following updates, guides, and next steps toward Hajj 2024.
As many know, the Hajj process has undergone significant changes post-Covid. The Ministry of Hajj & Umrah in Saudi Arabia has revised its approach, now mandating that Hajj packages for pilgrims from the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand be organized and provided exclusively by selected local companies in Saudi Arabia. With no exceptions, these packages now must be booked through the official Nusuk portal (https://hajj.nusuk.sa).
Previously, our Hajj experience was managed in collaboration with our travel partner, Adam Travels. We had significant control over the logistics on the ground, such as the construction of our Mena and Arafah camps, and the flexible transportation scheduling and itinerary changes. This level of management allowed us to provide the unique experience our community values.
However, post-Covid changes have shifted the control of Hajj logistics entirely to the Hajj Ministry in Saudi and their local companies. This shift and several other constraints had made us and our partner, Adam Travels, hesitant to continue their service, as we could no longer guarantee our level of service.
This year, we are excited to note, that our travel partner, Adam Travels, has decided to rejoin the Hajj process, allowing us to offer a program with our IAR Hajj Team. They have partnered with Al Bait Guests, a premier authorized Hajj Company in Saudi Arabia, which successfully facilitated the journey for about 12,500 pilgrims and was awarded top service last year by the Hajj Ministry.
Based on the longstanding trust and excellent service they have provided in the past, we have decided to continue our association with Adam Travel for Hajj 2024. Through Adam Travels and its partnership with Al Bait Guests, we look to take the next step in restarting our IAR Hajj program.
However, it is important to note that there may be aspects of the Hajj itinerary and logistics that are beyond our direct control under this new format. While we will strive to ensure a smooth and fulfilling Hajj experience, we ask for your understanding and patience as we navigate these changes. We are committed to learning and improving our processes as we move forward in this new environment.
For those interested in joining Hajj 2024, please follow these steps:
- Join Adam Travel’s Telegram Channel Here: Stay updated with all the information regarding Hajj 2024.
All communication and updates are on our Telegram Channel. You must be on this Channel to have the best chance of finding an available spot for Hajj 2024.
- Create Your Nusuk Profile: Register at Nusuk Here to book your Hajj package and fill your E-Wallets so you can join our programs without any delays! [Guide]
- Register with IAR Here: This allows us to enroll you on our IAR list and track your progress individually as well, as we do not have access to Nusuk registration.
- Attend Webinars: Our partners will be hosting weekly webinars to provide support and information. The details will be shared on the Telegram channel.
- Package Selection Process: No program has been released on Nusuk yet. All the programs will have specific product codes. Once the IAR program is made available, we will share the product codes and instructions on how to find the IAR-specific program.
- Sample Packages: For your reference, you can view last year’s packages from the U.K. by clicking here. These serve as a guide, as we anticipate similar pricing and structure for this year. Please note, IAR is planning to opt for a ‘Medinah First’ itinerary, subject to availability.
Guides & Process:
This is the official process map from Nusuk. Please complete steps 1 through 6 immediately. And once the product code for our package is released, we will inform you immediately.
Here are a few guides on Nusuk Registration to make the process easier: Click Here
We understand these changes may be new to many, and we are here to assist you at every step. Please feel free to reach out to Br Hassan of our Hajj Team or Br Rami from Adam Travels for any questions or further assistance.
Thank you for your continued trust in us, and we look forward to joining you on your journey of a lifetime.