The Al-Iman School 16th Annual Fundraiser will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM at the McKimmon Center (directions).
Guest speaker Imam Mohammed Faqih will be presenting "Perfecting Good Character". Babysitting will be provided in the red brick building.
Al-Iman school is the home for over 280 Students (pre-K to 8th Grade), 42 Staff / Faculty members and Serving the greater Raleigh area for over 24 years
Please support your community school by attending the fundraiser and/or donate online and make Dawaa for the school.
The Al-Iman School committee is looking for:
- Education officer to join the committee. The education officer is a multi-functional role of governance, leadership, and management carried out on behalf of the Al-Iman school board. The role of the education officer includes:
- To assist the board in identifying strategic goals and objectives as approved and directed by the principal
- Supports operations and administration of the board by advising the board on educational matters
- To give direction and leadership toward the board's philosophy, mission, strategy and objectives
- ASC officers in different areas of expertise, e.g. grant writing, fund raising, construction and real-estate.
If interested, please email the ASC Chair, Samy Abdelbaky, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open for the following Quran reading classes, offered by An Noor Quran Academy (ANQA) at IAR:
- Quran Reading For Children Beginner / Intermediate Level (Mon & Wed 4-5:30PM)
- Quran For Brothers Intermediate / Advanced Level (Mon & Wed 5:30-7PM)
- Quran For Sisters Intermediate / Advanced Level (Mon & Wed 5:30-7PM)
- ANQA Prep Class for 1st & 2nd Graders (Sat 9-11AM)
- Quran For Sisters Intermediate / Advanced Level (Sat 11AM-1PM)
- Special Needs Qur'an Class (Sat 1:30-2PM)
The Youth Committee seeks an individual to oversee local High School MSAs. Responsibilities will include working with College Students as High School MSA counselors. The High School MSA Coordinator will recruit & mentor counselors and maintain a schedule of High School MSA activities and events. The Coordinator will report to the Youth Committee and be involved in strategic planning for High Schoolers.
This is a paid part-time position requiring 5-10 hours a week. Pay is commensurate with experience. Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/kuEYeJXiJPxOb35n1
The Refugee Support Team of IAR Social & Welfare Committee is seeking dedicated volunteers to help with executing programs for refugees in the area including the weekly tutoring program.
If interested contact Sr. Amira Ata via email at Ata.email@example.com or by phone at 919-561-7909.
Please see attached file below for dates and information about our programs.
IAR Refugee Flyer
For more information about the Social & Welfare Committee visit our page here.
We are looking for volunteers for IAR HR Support Team. The role of these volunteers is to assist IAR Administrator in personnel matter. Expected volunteering time is less than one hour per month and it can be done from home. Current HR skill is preferred but not required.
We would like to thank everyone who was able to join us at the General Body Meeting on Saturday, June 19th, 2016 at 2 PM at the Islamic Association of Raleigh.IAR Annual Progress Report for the year 2015
Learn About Islam
For General Public
For Muslim Community
Featured VideoRighteous Families #2: Treasure Your Home
Deriving practical lessons from the hadith of Aisha RA of the eleven women so we may improve as spouses and children.
Stay Up To Date
Articles & Speeches
- Imam Mohamed AbuTaleb
919-834-9572 x 1357
- Assistant Imam Muamar Dahnoun
919-834-9572 x 4
- Admin firstname.lastname@example.org
919-834-9572 x 3
Administrative Assistant Hassan Masood
919-834-9572 x 330
919-834-9572 x 1333
- Social & Welfare
919-834-9572 x 1338
- Cemetery 919-333-2600, 919 649-7126, 919 321-6432
- Al Maidah Kitchen 919-835-0603
- Education 919-834-9572 x 1341
- Finance/Fundraising 919-834-9572 x 1344
- IAR Library 919-834-9572 x 1327
- Media Contact email@example.com
Prayer times on your phone: http://www.raleighmasjid.org/m
Friday Prayer Schedule
First Shift:11:30 - 12:00
Second Shift:1:00 - 1:30
Third Shift:2:10 - 2:35