IAR Photo & Art Contest
The IAR Marketing Committee is pleased to hold our first photo & art contest! Submit your best photos & art of the IAR campus, abstract Islamic art, architecture, buildings, programs, landscaping, and geometric patterns.
Finalists may be featured in our upcoming print calendar and other marketing channels!
|First Place||Second Place||Third Place|
$100 Al Maidah Gift Card
$50 Al Maidah Gift Card
$25 Al Maidah Gift Card
- Up to ten images can be submitted per entrant
- Can be either landscape or portrait
- Mobile phone photography is accepted
- Must be unedited except for minor cropping and color correction (no watermarks or object removal)
- HDR and panorama stitching is allowed
- Must be taken while the masjid is open in a public area
- Must be submitted in a PNG, JPEG or JPG format
- Must be an original and unpublished work taken by the entrant
- Can not contain recognizable people as the main focus
- Please retain a high-resolution and RAW version of your photo if applicable
- Do not attempt to take photos in restricted areas, when the masjid is closed, or neighboring private property
- IAR or LLC employees/contractors are ineligible to receive a prize
- Violators of guidelines will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by the IAR team. All decisions are final. IAR reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the IAR for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after [three] business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law