Job Title: Cleaning Crew – Islamic Association of Raleigh
Islamic Association of Raleigh (IAR), a non-profit organization, seeks cleaning individuals part-time, full time, day or night shifts. IAR is looking for energetic, and driven individuals to join the IAR.
Cleaning Duties are but not limited to:
- Basic Cleaning in accordance with the IAR cleaning plan
- Sweeping and mopping
- Trash Removal
- Assures daily/weekly/monthly cleaning of all required and assigned areas are complete
- Advises cleaning supervisor of workplace issues/ concerns regarding employees and equipment
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed and requested by the supervisor
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness quality and safety
- Special work projects as requested
- Cover open shifts
- Inspect work performed to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Inspect equipment to ensure it is in proper working condition.
- Monitor safety practices to ensure policies/procedures are followed.
- Submit work request the manager for items found in need of repair.
- Work well with others and follow the supervisor instructions
- Exhibit professionalism and courteousness always
- Follow the IAR policies
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be able to work independently.
Requirements of this position include:
- Excellent attention to details
- Janitorial experience prefers
- Good communication skills
- Positive Attitude!
- Ability to work well under pressure
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and prefer to have a high school diploma.
- Experience: at least one-year experience in cleaning. prefers
Must be able to pass Criminal Background check
Work authorization: Authorized to work in the US
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with the qualifications, knowledge and experience as per the IAR HR handbook
To apply fill out the Job Application Form and send it by e-mail to [email protected] (write the job title)
No phone calls. Only finalists will be contacted. This Position may remain open until filled.
IAR is an equal opportunity employer