Ramadan 2019 / 1440h
The IAR would like to wish you and your family a blessed Ramadan that is filled with joy and happiness. The following is a snapshot of IAR's 2019 Ramadan Program along with important dates:
- The first day of Ramadan will be Monday, May 6, 2019. The Taraweeh prayers will start on the evening of Sunday, May 5, 2019.
- The Ishaa and Taraweeh prayers will be led by Imam AbuTaleb, Sh. Hossain and a young huffad from An-Noor school.
- The IAR will offer the Iftar meal on the days of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during Ramadan. Suhoor will be offered during the last 10 days of Ramadan.
- Community members can reserve the gymnasium for "private Iftars" on Saturday or Sunday.
- IAR fundraising will be on Friday, May 17th, 2019 during the Friday Khutbah for each of the three prayer shifts and during the Taraweeh prayers.
- Zakat Ul-Fitr is $13 per person. Fidya is $7/day/person
- Safety and security is important to all of us. The IAR asks that you please follow the guidelines of IAR's Security Team and local police officers. Please do not block the driveways of our neighbors. Towing will be enforced.
- Babysitting is available for children aged between 3-7 years at the 'Red Brick Building'. Children 7 years and older must stay with their parents. Please follow the guidelines laid out by the organizers of the babysitting team.
- Eid Al Fitr will be celebrated on Tuesday, June 4th at the Exposition Center at the Fairground in two shifts. The first shift gathering is at 6:30 am and prayer at 7:30 am sharp. The second shift gathering is at 8:30 am and prayer is at 9:30 am Sharp.
May Allah accept your fasting, your prayers, your Zakat, your Dawaa, and all your good deeds. Ameen.
Ramadan Time Table (Imsakiyah)
|Prayer Iqama Times||Fajr||Isha||Taraweeh|
|Ramadan 1 - 10||5:00 AM||9:30 PM||9:50 PM|
|Ramadan 11 - 20||4:45 AM||9:45 PM||10:05 PM|
|Ramadan 21 - 30||4:35 AM||9:45 PM||10:05 PM|
- Evening Taraweeh Prayers
- First 8 raka'at & 1st Witr led by Imam AbuTaleb and Sk. Hoosain Dalvi
- Last 12 raka'at & Witr led by Sk. Hoosain Dalvi and young An-Noor huffadh
- Prophetic Character
- Daily short talk (khatera) after 4 raka'at taraweeh with Imam Mohamed AbuTaleb
- Ever Inclined to Allah: Prophet Ibrahim in the Quran
- Saturday, June 1st : From 1:30 to 5:30PM, Ramadan Qur'an Retreat for the whole family with Imam Mohamed AbuTaleb & Imam Muamar Dahnoun
- Ask the Imams
- An imam will be available in the lobby every night to answer your Islamic questions after the first Witr of taraweeh prayers
- Quran Recitation Halaqa
- Monday-Friday after Fajr
- Short talk after Fajr and Khatira on weekends
- Last Ten Night Prayers
- Itikaf (participants must register with the Safety and Security office for guidelines)
- Ramadan Fundraising
- Friday May 17th during Jumua and Taraweeh