Ramadan 2017 / 1438h
Eid-ul-Fitr will be on Sunday, June 25, 2017
The crescent of the new moon has been sighted per our reference guidelines. Families should break their fast on Sunday and begin festivities and celebration. IAR reserves Eid facilities 3 years in advance with an aim to accommodate one large prayer; however, due to logistical constraints stemming from weather and limited availability due to July 4, we will pray in multiple shifts at our beloved Islamic Center of Raleigh masjid.
Doors for Eid Prayer will open and gathering begins at 6:00am for prayer at 7:00am sharp; at 8:00am for a prayer at 9:00am sharp; and at 10:00am for prayer at 11:00am sharp. Please arrive early and follow the direction of law enforcement and IAR Security staff.
Zakaat-ul-Fitr is $11 per person in your household and must be given before the Eid Prayer. We will collect Zakat-ul-Fitr during the remaining time of Ramadan and until the beginning of the prayer. Donate on our website, by texting 'iarzakat' to 50155, or in the boxes at the masjid or before prayer.
May Allah accept our fasting and worship, and Eid Mubarak to you and yours.
|Prayer Iqama Times||Fajr||Isha||Taraweeh|
|All of Ramadan||4:40 AM||10:00 PM||10:20 PM|
- Evening Taraweeh Prayers
- First 8 raka'at & Witr led by Shaykh Mohamed Enani and Shaykh Hafez Anees
- Last 12 raka'at & Witr led by guest reciters and young huffadh (An-Noor students)
- Prophetic Prayers: Reflections on Duaa of the Quran
- Daily short talk (khatera) after 4 raka'at taraweeh with Imam Mohamed AbuTaleb
- Surat al-Kahf: Faith, Riches, Genius, and Power
- Saturday, June 17th: From 1:30 to 5:30PM, Ramadan Qur'an Retreat for the whole family with Imam Mohamed AbuTaleb & Imam Muamar Dahnoun
- Ask the Imams
- An imam will be available in the lobby every night to answer your Islamic questions after the first Witr of taraweeh prayers
- Quran Recitation Halaqa
- Monday-Friday after Fajr led by Shaykh Enani
- Short Lectures after Fajr
- Everyday led by Imam Muamar Dahnoun and guest speakers
- Qiyam (Night Prayers)
- Last 10 nights led by Shaykh Enani, Shaykh Anees, and guest reciters
- Itikhaf participants must register with the Safety and Security office for guidelines
- Ramadan Fundraising will take place during all Friday prayer shifts on June 9th and will continue at night after 4 raka'hs of Taraawih
- Khatm-ul-Qur'an on 29th night of Ramadan