To develop a generation of enriched, qualified leaders and organizers to contribute to the well-being of the local Muslim community and the Ummah at large.
- Ages 15-18
- Instructed by community experts and guest speakers
- Applicants are subject to an interview process
- Meetings held at IAR with occasional enrichment field trips
Learn and Practice:
- Islamic Leadership Qualities
- Navigating Common Dilemmas in the West
- Effective Communication
- Managing Teams
- Service Projects
- Community Events
- Applications due at 11:59 PM on Sunday, August 28
- Participants selected September 5
- Meetings held twice a week from September 2022 until May 2022
For questions, email [email protected].