Job Title: Cleaning Crew – Islamic Association of Raleigh
Islamic Association of Raleigh (IAR), a non-profit organization, seeks cleaning individuals working part-time night shifts only. IAR is looking for energetic, and driven individuals to join IAR.
Cleaning Duties are but not limited to:
- Basic Cleaning in accordance with the IAR cleaning plan
- Sweeping and mopping
- Trash Removal
- Assures daily/weekly/monthly cleaning of all required and assigned areas are complete.
- Advises cleaning supervisor of workplace issues/ concerns regarding employees and equipment.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed and requested by the supervisor.
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness quality and safety.
- Special work projects as requested.
- Cover open shifts.
- Inspect work performed to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Inspect equipment to ensure it is in proper working condition.
- Monitor safety practices to ensure policies/procedures are followed.
- Submit work request the manager for items found in need of repair.
- Work well with others and follow the supervisor instructions.
- Exhibit professionalism and courteousness always.
- Follow the IAR policies.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be able to work independently.
Requirements of this position include:
- Excellent attention to details
- Janitorial experience prefers
- Good communication skills
- Positive Attitude!
- Ability to work well under pressure
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and prefer to have a high school diploma.
Experience: at least one-year experience in cleaning.
Must be able to pass Criminal Background check.
Work authorization: Authorized to work in the US.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with the qualifications, knowledge and experience as per the IAR HR handbook.
No phone calls. Only finalists will be contacted. This position may remain open until filled.
IAR is an equal opportunity employer.