Per Raleigh City Ordinance, starting Friday 8/13 at 5PM: all congregants are required to wear masks at IAR facilities at all times. Prayer mats are not required.
- Programs at IAR will continue with Masks.
- Masks are not required for organized sports in the gym however vaccinations and a signed liability waiver are required. These programs need to be committee sponsored.
- All other gym activities will require masks.
- Facility usage at Maidah’s cafe will require social distancing while eating. We recommend you use the outside seating area or take your purchases to go.
Reservations and Vending/Marketplace:
- Reservations at IAR will continue. Please use the MPH form to book your reservation for the multipurpose hall/gym. Recurring programs need to be committee sponsored and approved by the Admin team. Vending at IAR is currently unavailable. Please check our website and newsletter regularly for updates.
- Our team at IAR are dedicated to providing you a safe and enjoyable experience at the center. Please comply with the guidelines and reach out to email@example.com for any questions or concerns. If you haven’t already, we strongly urge you to get vaccinated in order to protect yourself and those around you.