The Islamic Association of Raleigh youth committee is seeking a temporary part-time Youth Program Development Manager to successfully lead, brainstorm, plan, launch, develop, and evaluate long-term programs for the empowerment of Muslim youth. Strategically recruit, set goals, maximize resources, and ultimately make each program more effective and sustainable long-term. 10-12 hours per week.
Within Each Program:
Planning & Design:
- Identify and recruit a cohesive team
- Lead the development of mission and vision statements
- Establish goals and objectives
- Plot a timeline
- Identify intended results and outcomes
- Ensure progress toward intended results and outcomes with periodic assessments
- Establish a sustainable program structure
- Effectively delegate tasks to team members and volunteers
- Market to target audiences in a timely and effective manner
- Make recommendations
Evaluation & Accountability:
- Conduct various levels of evaluation of program impact
- Develop presentations to highlight progress and successes
- Report evaluation results to Youth Committee Chairperson, relevant personnel, and stakeholders
- Support the work and development of ongoing youth programs as needed.
- Assist Youth Committee Chairperson and other champions/volunteers as needed.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology, Islamic Studies or related fields.
- Previous experience working with Muslim youth and program development.
Salary is based on qualifications and previous experience. Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.