The Women's Committee will provide child care free of charge in the Al-Iman school (Red
brick) building during Ramadan. Please read the following guidelines before dropping off your children:
- All phones must be turned off or set to vibrate. No talking or socializing in Musallah or hallways.
- No children under 7 years old are allowed in the Musallah.
- For 3 - 7 year old children, there will be arts, crafts, games or group activities.
- Children below 3 years should be with their mothers in the Al-Iman School (Red brick) building or in the Play Room beside Sisters’ Musallah on 2nd floor. Mothers are responsible for watching their own children of this age group.
- Children below 10 years are not allowed to go by the elevator by themselves or run around in the
hallways or lobby. Any child without parent supervision, will be taken to IAR security and parents will be called to to pick them up immediately.
- Parents should pick up their children immediately after the first Witr prayers.
All parents are requested to abide by the guidelines and cooperate with the Women’s Committee
- Please register online for babysitting: http://www.raleighmasjid.org/babysitting