Eid will be on Friday, June 15. The crescent moon has not been sighted - therefore, we will complete 30 days of Ramadan, fast Thursday, and celebrate Eid ul Fitr on Friday. Eid Mubarak!
The Eid-al-Fitr prayer will be held at the Islamic Center of Raleigh (808 Atwater Street, Raleigh, NC) in THREE (3) prayer shifts.
Eid Prayers Logistics
Please arrive one hour prior to the prayer for parking purposes.
First shift prayer at 7:00 am, gathering at 6:00 am
Second shift prayer at 9:00 am, gathering at 8:00 am
Third shift prayer at 11:00 am gathering at 10:00 am
Availability of the Parking Areas
1. At the IAR facilities #1, only for handicaps, elders, and special needs.
2. Parking area #2 in the front of the church at Method Road.
3. Food Lion parking area (#3)
4. Wolf Village parking area (#4)
5. Streets around the IAR.
"IAR Eid Shuttles" will be available from 6:00 am to 1:00 PM, it will run:
1. Before prayers, from Food Lion parking (#3), and Wolf Village parking (#4) to the IAR
2. After prayers, from IAR to Food Lion parking (#3), and Wolf Village parking (#4)
Please allow one hour for parking and follow the directions of the security and management personnel
Zakat Ul-Fitr is $13 per person to be paid before Eid prayer.
Once you have finished praying and sharing this happy moment with your family, due to the incoming traffic and tight turnaround, we respectfully request that you not linger and depart promptly to make room for other worshippers.