IAR INTERIOR PAINT - REQUEST FOR ESTIMATE
Interested parties please submit their bid/estimate for the following work:
- Painting the first & second floor hallways, door trims, lobby, men's and women's prayer areas.
- Sand and repaint the 2 stairways.
- Sand and repaint the Kitchen doors inside and outside
NOTE: Classrooms, offices, and bathrooms are not included/required.
- Prep Work - Drywall repair to include mudding, skimming, sanding and priming before any painting finish coat(s) are applied. Areas of repair included, but not limited to, flat surface, Cornbreads, loose drywall tape, and seams. Spot scouring and cleaning will applied where Necessary.
- Specific Repairs - Repair all uncovered empty receptacles and fill in. Remove any clear panels/covers and paint under panels/covers. Re-adhere and/or replace any floor trimming on wall that is falling off/damaged. Install stainless steel corner covers for elevator entrance on all 3 floors.
- 1st floor: hallway entrance ceiling, close old light holes, fix previous repair, mount new light fixtures. Scrape old paint off trims and fixed items, also door frames of main entrance.
- 2nd floor: Scrape old paint off any trims and fixed items, also window frames for lobby. Fill in wall seams at entrances of prayer area and conference room.
- Paint walls - 2 coats for changing color.
All material to be used need to be specified (Brand and Type). All work to be completed in a workman like manner according to standard painting practices and agreed timelines. Proof of proper liability insurance is required.
Please submit your bids/estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to submit is March 15, 2018.