Al-Iman School; an Advanc-Ed accredited Islamic school established in 1992 located in Raleigh, NC. Our current enrollment is about 300 students in preschool through 8th grades. We are rated as one of the top performing schools in the State of North Carolina.
The following positions are open for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Assistant Principal and Instructional Coach.
- Certified Elementary Teachers and certified Middle School Language Arts Teachers.
- Hold at least a Master's Degree in School Administration or Educational Leadership.
- Hold Assistant Principal's License.
- Have at least three years of teaching experience & 1 to 2 years of leadership experience.
- Hold a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, or School Administration.
- Have at least three years of teaching experience, & two years of instructional coach experience.
- Have data analysis experience.
- Hold Bachelors of Education or Masters in their teaching area
- Hold Teaching Certificate / License
- Have at least two years classroom teaching experience in the USA
- Have strong communication, technology and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Discount for Staff / Faculty Child / Children
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid sick and personal leave
- Health insurance
Please email your CV, cover letter and supporting documents to email@example.com Aliman School is a nonprofit organization and an equal opportunity employer.