- Fees: $200
- Schedule your Nikkah: Click here
- Requirements: See below
The Islamic Association of Raleigh congratulates you!
Please note the following guidelines to help make your ceremony run smoothly: Obtain a marriage license before the IAR marriage ceremony from a North Carolina Register of Deeds office. Additional information available at (919) 856-5460
- Father of the bride or an equivalent Mahram (relative guardian) to her, serving as Wali
- 2 Muslim witnesses (IAR can provide if needed, with advance notice)
- Marriage license (the register of deed)
- No Marriage is performed without valid Marriage License.
- Photo Identification for bride, groom, and witnesses
- An agreement specifying the amount of the Mahr (dowry) agreed upon and how/when it will be paid.