The literal meaning of Islam is peace; surrender of one's will i.e. losing oneself for the sake of God and surrendering one's own pleasure for the pleasure of God. The message of Islam was revealed to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings on him) 1,400 years ago. It was revealed through angel Gabriel (on whom be peace) and was thus preserved in the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran carries a Divine guarantee of safeguard from interpolation and it claims that it combines the best features of the earlier scriptures.
Guides and Articles
- How to Pray A step-by-step description of the proper rituals of Islamic prayers by Imam Baianonie
- How to fast during Ramadaan
- Basic rules of Islamic funerals
- Step by step guide for Hajj and Umrah
- Paying dues on your wealth and possessions
- What are physically impure things?
- How to clean impurities?
- Articles & Lectures written by Imam Baianonie