The Islamic Association of Raleigh is seeking a motivated, trustworthy individual to serve in the role of security guards. The positions are paid, part-time positions. There are two shifts: Morning shift from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and Evening shift from 3:00 pm to close.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum age of 21 years of age.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- High school diploma, ability to read, write and speak English.
- Be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Be able to think quickly and critically.
- Be mindful of customer and public service.
- Exercise good judgment in potentially dangerous situation.
- Have knowledge of public safety and security.
- Work well independently and with others with good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as security guard is a plus
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience. The employee will be a non-exempt hourly employee. IAR Personnel policy governs work conditions and benefits.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with the job code of IAR-Security.