On behalf of the IAR, we would like to thank everyone for participating in this year's Ramadan Essay Contest. The response was overwhelmingly positive as more than 30 essays were submitted. This means that the contest was highly competitive and everyone who submitted an essay is truly worthy of recognition. We wish we could give prizes to all participants, unfortunately, we can only award 3 prizes for high school students and another 3 prizes for college students.Beginning with the high school division
- 1st place winner: Imaan Siddiqi
- 2nd place winner: Sarah Asfari
- 3rd place winner: Yomen Tohmaz
- 1st place winner: Tarik Dahnoun
- 2nd place winner: Hana Manadath
- 3rd place winner: Abood Dahnoun
jazakumAllahu kheiran everyone who participated and we look forward to future competitions inshAllah.