Social & Welfare Committee & TAMAM (Triangle Association of Muslim American Mothers)
Hosted by Asma Khan, Anita Ali and a team of dedicated volunteers TAMAM (Triangle Association of Muslim American Mothers) and Social and Welfare Committee Let us bring the spirit of giving during Eid to the less fortunate refugee and needy families in the Triangle area. Your gifts will brighten a child's Eid day.
- Where: IAR, Multipurpose Hall
- When: Sunday June 26 from 12pm-4pm
- What to do: bring an unwrapped gift to the event; at the event, you will get to pick gift wrap, make a card, and receive a treat for your generosity!
This is a wonderful opportunity to engage children and instill the meaning of giving during the blessed month of Ramadan. The need is great; your generosity will be rewarded by Allah (SWT) and appreciated by these families.
Please note the Eid Toy Drive participation guidelines:
- Gift must be brand new toy valued at $20.
- Gifts should cater to children age 1 - 10 years old.
- No used toys will be accepted.