A part-time position exists to conduct administrative work for the Social & Welfare Committee (SW-C) at IAR. The incumbent will provide administrative support for various SW-C programs including but not limited to Financial Aid, Food Pantry, Refugee Support, Daily Iftar and Fundraisings. The position requires 15-20 hours per week including some weekend and evening hours and reports to Chairperson of the SW-C.
Salary: $10 per hour (Under Review)Qualifications Required
- College Graduate (BA/BS)
- Computer Skills (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, Data Entry and Maintenance of Databases, Adobe Acrobat)
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to communicate fluently in Arabic language is highly desirable
- Knowledge of any additional languages is a plus
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
Interested candidates please submit application with letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is March 31, 2015.