The cemetery committee is looking for a full-time Funeral Coordinator.Job duties:
- Handle all incoming phone calls, and guide families throughout the process.
- Receive the body and secure it until time of preparation.
- Keep and file all paperwork.
- Prepare and purchase all necessary supplies and materials needed, such as Kafen.
- Keep up with wood inventory for the graves.
- Check on the graveyard few times a week.
- Arrange for all maintenance.
- Order grave markers and securely place them on the graves.
- Plan for restroom construction at the graveyard.
- Plan for lot cleaning and expansion for new phases.
- Additional responsibilities that come along with this job.
- Good command of English
- Willingness to complete funeral director's courses
Interested candidates please submit an application with your resume to email@example.com Only applications through email will be considered.