An-Noor Quran Academy is pleased to conduct a workshop for our youth to help them lead in this year's Taraweeh prayers.
1. Must have memorized 5 Juz'a or more.
2. Must have decent Tajweed skills.
3. Pronunciation must be clear.
4. Should attend training sessions (missing two sessions will result in disqualification).
5. Must show enough maturity & courage to lead the prayer.
6. Should possess the knowledge & understanding of basic fiqh of tahara (wudu) & salah.
7. Be able to recite at least one page in each rakah without mistakes (must demonstrate this in training workshop).
8. Should be able to make correction in the salah if he skips any of the arkaan (must demonstrate this in the training workshop).
Previous experience in leading the prayer in congregation and a beautiful voice.
To register you must come in person either on Saturday July 7 from 2-4pm or Sunday July 8 from 5-7pm in Room #240 in IAR.