The IAR School Board provides a coherent long-term vision for Islamic Education at IAR and focuses on strategic planning for future growth for both Al-Iman and An-Noor Schools. IAR is seeking applications from volunteers to fill two member positions on the School Board.
AlhamdulilAllah An Noor Qur'an Academy had its 8th successful annual fundraiser dinner on Saturday, March 25th titled "Empowering Through the Qur'an." On behalf of An Noor school we thank Allah SWT for this achievement and we thank the community for their support, generosity, and duas.
Al-Iman School; an Advanc-Ed accredited Islamic school established in 1992 located in Raleigh, NC. Our current enrollment is about 300 students in preschool through 8th grades. We are rated as one of the top performing schools in the State of North Carolina.
The following positions are open for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Assistant Principal and Instructional Coach.
- Certified Elementary Teachers and certified Middle School Language Arts Teachers.
Dear community members, the IAR administration is seeking your input on numerous topics related to the services currently being offered. We would appreciate your feedback and ask that you complete the following anonymous survey. Your input will help us to better serve you. The survey should not take more than 10 minutes of your time. Jazakum Allahu Khair!
Community Survey: raleighmasjid.org/survey
The Islamic Association of Raleigh (IAR) along with representatives from Triangle area mosques and community centers met with law enforcement officials on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 to discuss the safety and security of our community centers, mosques and schools.More
The Al-Iman School committee is looking for:
- Education officer to join the committee. The education officer is a multi-functional role of governance, leadership, and management carried out on behalf of the Al-Iman school board. The role of the education officer includes:
- To assist the board in identifying strategic goals and objectives as approved and directed by the principal
- Supports operations and administration of the board by advising the board on educational matters
- To give direction and leadership toward the board's philosophy, mission, strategy and objectives
- ASC officers in different areas of expertise, e.g. grant writing, fund raising, construction and real-estate.
If interested, please email the ASC Chair, Samy Abdelbaky, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open for the following Quran reading classes, offered by An Noor Quran Academy (ANQA) at IAR:
- Quran Reading For Children Beginner / Intermediate Level (Mon & Wed 4-5:30PM)
- Quran For Brothers Intermediate / Advanced Level (Mon & Wed 5:30-7PM)
- Quran For Sisters Intermediate / Advanced Level (Mon & Wed 5:30-7PM)
- Full-Time Hifdh Prep Class for 1st & 2nd Graders (Sat 9-11AM)
- Quran For Sisters Intermediate / Advanced Level (Sat 11AM-1PM)
- Special Needs Qur'an Class (Sat 1:30-2PM)
Learn About Islam
For the General Public
For the Muslim Community
Featured VideoRighteous Families #2: Treasure Your Home
Deriving practical lessons from the hadith of Aisha RA of the eleven women so we may improve as spouses and children.
Stay Up To Date
Articles & Speeches
- Imam Mohamed AbuTaleb
919-834-9572 x 1357
- Assistant Imam Muamar Dahnoun
919-834-9572 x 4
- Admin email@example.com
919-834-9572 x 3
Administrative Assistant Hassan Masood
919-834-9572 x 1330
919-834-9572 x 1333
- Social & Welfare
919-834-9572 x 1338
- Cemetery 919-333-2600, 919 649-7126, 919 321-6432
- Al Maidah Kitchen 919-835-0603
- Education 919-834-9572 x 1341
- Finance/Fundraising 919-834-9572 x 1344
- IAR Library 919-834-9572 x 1327
- Media Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
919-834-9572 x 1340
Prayer times on your phone: http://www.raleighmasjid.org/m
Friday Prayer Schedule
1st Shift:Khutba 11:30 / Salah 12:00
2nd Shift:Khutba 1:00 / Salah 1:30
3rd Shift:Khutba 3:00 / Salah 3:30